Thursday, April 30, 2009

the last post

Well, this might not be the exact last post.
I'm still thinking about it.
I've had several people ask if I might continue a while longer.
If so, it will be through the summer so I get to list everyone who ever played the house.

But, it's the last post before the reunion.
I'm in my office listening to "It's About Time" the Jesus House CD Project.
42 songs of really good music. Very interesting, eclectic collection of styles and moods.
I have five songs left and have enjoyed this first complete listening.
The project begins with a surprise addition that I think everyone will enjoy.
It concludes with a great song by Mike Wilshire titled Magnify which includes vocals by Kent Odor, Marc O'Hara and a multitude!

I love hearing all these songs, most of which, were performed at the House at some point in the 14 years. On the CD they are mostly performed by the original artist. I hope you are blessed by this project and find it a regular part of your inspirational and devotional life.

Hope to see all of you on Saturday, 3:00 - 11:00 pm
Highview Christian Church 2651 Adams Road in Mt. Healthy
Dinner will be served at 5:00 pm catered by Skyline Chili. Donations to cover the cost of food will be essential.

Blessings, love & grace
Terry

No comments: