Monday, March 9, 2009

afo, etc

Photos keep surfacing, whether we want them to or not, in files, under books, in scrapbooks, etc. Some were probably hidden in order to save future embarrassment but the time for that is over. We need to be proud of our past! No matter how we looked!
Below are two photos of adamsfishyodor in all their splendor! The first is our first gig! We are on stage singing at our school's talent show. Believe it or not we were a big hit! We sang Larry Norman's Moses. Because the school was so conservative in those days, most of the people never heard of Larry Norman so naturally they had not heard his song
























The second photo is from our big trip to Eden, North Carolina. This was the longest trip ever for adamsfishyodor. We drove three vehicles and were glad to have a group of friends with us including Betsy Reams, Alan Sippel, Larry Pennington, Andy Wilson, Mike Vanskee & Muncho (Unfortunately I do not remember Muncho's real name.) Quite a few photos of this adventure have survived as well as a record of the trip written by Betsy. It was a great journey. Besides the photos, diary and memories, a song survives that adamsfishyodor will be singing at the next, and most likely final, Jesus House Reunion on May 2.



"I'm on my way
to North Carolina
I'm on my way
I'm southern bound
I'm on my way
to North Carolina
gonna bring Jesus to this town....

No comments: